Services Family Sponsorship


If you are a Canadian citizen or a permanent resident of Canada, age 18 or over, you'll sponsor certain members of the family to become Canadian permanent residents. If you become a permanent resident, you will be ready to live, study and add to Canada. If you sponsor a relative to return to Canada as a permanent resident, you're in control of supporting your relative financially when he or she arrives.

You can sponsor:

 Spouse, common-law partner, or conjugal partner
 Dependent child (or a toddler you propose to adopt): must be 21 and younger
  Parents and Grandparents: father, mother, grandfather, or grandmother
 Orphaned Relatives: brother, sister, grandson, or granddaughter, nephew, niece, who are orphaned, under the age of 18, and which are not married or in an exceedingly common-law relationship
  Other relatives: *only Lonely Canadians are eligible to sponsor (have no other family living in Canada)

Basic requirements for family sponsorship are:

 a permanent resident or Canadian citizen is sponsoring you.
  you and your sponsor have been in a relationship for two years or less,
 you have no children in common and
 we got your application on or after October 25, 2012

The Super Visa program allows parents & grandparents a short-lived Resident Visa (TRV) for a long-time visit. This permits them to get a multiple visit visa for up to 10 years. In some cases, parents/grandparents from a visa-exempt might also require a brilliant visa to remain for an extended duration of up to 2 years, betting on their nationality. the sole difference between the super visa and also the regular visit or visitor visa is that the allowed duration of stay.

On a visit visa, one can stay awake for 06 months whereas the super visa enables parents and grandparents to remain in Canada for up to 02 years in their every entry. Even sponsors will need to show proof of funds for a minimum of the last 12 months for an excellent visa. To sponsor a sibling to Canada, the sibling must be under 22 years old and their parents must be deceased, alternatively, they're passionate about parents and are 22 years old and unmarried and are a part of the parent & grandparent application provided by the sponsor is meeting the income requirements of as many persons.

However, this condition is often waived under certain circumstances like the sponsor having no other close relatives.

Drag View

Yours Fairstone Immigration Services

Contact Us

Yours Fairstone Immigration Services is a team of reliable and qualified experts, trained in immigration and visa services.